Welcome to our Quarterly Newsletter
In this edition we take a look at:
- Why now is a pivotal moment to understand your credit score
- Scammers targeting your superannuation savings
- Increased tax deduction incentives for the purchase of new and second hand assets, which are available until the end of June
- Handy Information, including new special tax arrangements for those WFH (working from home)
- Opportunities arising from the downturn in new vehicle sales
Do not hesitate to make contact with our nearest location if we can assist with any financial requirement.
Please stay safe and enjoy the read.
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter May 2020
02/04/2020 – Like everyone, we have been keeping a watchful eye on the impact the current Covid-19 virus is having on the Australian economy and, in particular, the inevitable impact it will have on our clients.
Both individuals and business may be impacted in a variety of ways and whilst every situation is different, we are pleased to advise that the financiers with whom we deal are introducing a range of support measures to help minimise financial hardship during this unprecedented event.
To assist we have provided a link below that provides a handy reference to access current information on:
- How to contact Financiers (online forms that are available)
- Federal and State Government Support that is available
If you are an existing client we are also here to help you with the process. Please contact your Finance Broker who will be able to assist. We can also contact us at our nearest location
We sincerely hope that you and your family remain healthy.
From all the team at Centrepoint Finance.
05/03/2020 – Welcome to our quarterly newsletter.
In this edition we
take a look at:
- Finance options and services available from us; including our car buying
service, consumer finance and short-term business finance (up to $500,000) to
help manage cash flow.
- Recent credit reporting changes that will benefit many borrowers.
- The upcoming introduction of a consumer data right in Australia – and how
it could provide significant benefits when comparing products and services
- The increase in the luxury car tax claim for primary producers.
- With only months to go until the end of the financial year, if you’re in
business, have you taken advantage of the Instant Asset Write off?
- And finally, we take a look at sustainable finance – a very hot topic at
the moment – and the advantages of purchasing energy efficient products,
including the ability to reduce your repayments.
You can download the newsletter here
28/11/2019 – Continuing a trend in Queensland, the Centrepoint Finance Group were recently recognised by Westpac as the “2019 Westpac QLD Equipment Finance Broker of the Year” for the 6th consecutive year.
State Sales Manager Michael Peut said “as a business, it is great to be recognised for sustained performance over a long period of time. Westpac Equipment Finance is a truly valued and trusted partner who provide incredible support to our business and its clients”
Pictured below after receiving the award (from left to right) of the Centrepoint Finance team that attended are Michael Peut, State Sales Manager QLD, Katrina Manning, Finance Consultant, Stephen Day, Managing Director and CEO and Matt Hornery, Finance Consultant.
30/09/2019 – All those that attended “The Centrepoint Finance Group National Conference” and participated in the Corporate Challenge on the Saturday were delighted to find out that the Group was supporting the work undertaken by the charity Heart Kids. This charity is dedicated to supporting children, teens and adults affected by congenital heart disease across Australia. The Corporate Challenge involved teams completing a number of activities with the final activity to build toys. These were then presented to children that are living with the disease. In addition to the gift of the toys our CEO and Managing Director, Stephen Day was happy to announce that Centrepoint Finance would contribute a further $2,000 to this wonderful charity. Our thanks to the parents and children who joined us on the Sunshine Coast to receive the toys.
24/09/2019 – Welcome to our first quarterly newsletter for the 2020 financial year.
In this edition we take a look at:
- How to save money on your next new vehicle purchase
- Handy advice on how to avoid becoming a victim of scammers targeting Australians in record numbers
- How we can assist small businesses in obtaining credit from reluctant financiers
- Potential pitfalls of making payment arrangements with the ATO
As always, if we can help with any aspect of your finance, or if you know of someone that would benefit from our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy the read!
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter September 2019
18/06/2019 – Welcome to our final newsletter for this financial year.
In this quarter’s edition we take a look at:
As always if we can help with any aspect of your finance or you know of someone that would benefit from our services please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss at our nearest location to you.
Enjoy the read!
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter June 2019
06/03/2019 Welcome to our March Quarterly Newsletter. In this edition we take a look at:
- Are you missing out on Fuel Tax Credits?
- The Banking Royal Commission. Why SMEs are using specialist brokers for lending alternatives as borrowing gets tougher.
- Why splitting your Finance requirements just makes sense!
- The Federal Government’s instant asset write-off is about to get better
- Interest Rate Bait – Buyers Get Hooked!
To read the newsletter simply click on the link below:
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter March 2019