04/12/2018 – in this edition of our newsletter we take a look at:
- A proposed reduction in financial reporting requirements that will benefit 2,200 businesses;
- As we are entering the holiday season we take a look at how playing a round of golf will change from the 1st January 2019;
- We take a look at how we can finance equipment not purchased through a recognized supplier or dealer;
- If you are in business why knowing about your business credit file is so important; and
- finally we take a look at Novated Leasing.
To via the newsletter please click on the link below
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter December 2018.
01/11/2018 – On Wednesday night Centrepoint Finance was crowned the 2018 Bank of Queensland National Large Broking Firm of the Year. On the same night Centrepoint Finance won the Westpac 2018 Third Party Business Innovator of the Year award.
Stephen Day Managing Director and CEO of Centrepoint Finance said “These awards clearly reflects our Group commitment to supporting Lenders / Banks who demonstrate support for us and I thank all our teams across the Country who contributed to us receiving these awards”
21/11/2018 – For the second year in a row Centrepoint Finance is proud to have been a Gold Sponsor of the Westpac Melbourne Golf Classic held at the Yarra Yarra Golf Club in Melbourne on Monday. The great news is that all proceeds raised from the day (approximately $100,000) are used to support the purchase of equipment and training of volunteers to ensure that this vital service can continue to provide a free service to those in need.
18/10/2018 – Continuing a trend in Queensland, Centrepoint Finance were recognised as the Westpac QLD Equipment Finance Broker of the Year for the 5th consecutive year.
State Sales Manager Michael Peut accepted the award in front of industry peers at a luncheon hosted by Westpac at GOMA on Friday 12th October.
Michael said “as a business, it is great to be recognised for sustained performance over a long period of time. Westpac is a truly valued and trusted partner who provide incredible support to our business and its clients”
Michael Peut, State Sales Manager Qld accepting the award from Kylie Lano – State Manager QLD -Westpac Equipment Finance
01/10/2018 – In this edition we take a look at:
- Comprehensive Credit Reporting has arrived – What are the steps you can take to improve your credit history?
- False Invoicing – with Australian Businesses reporting more losses from scams this year
- Unsecured loan options and what to consider
- What effect will the new accounting standard for Leases have on businesses?
- The New Code of Banking Practice gets the green light from ASIC – what does it mean for you?
You can read the latest newsletter by clicking on the link below:
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter October 2018
29/06/2018 – Welcome to our quarterly newsletter.
In this edition we take a look at:
- the budget highlights as they apply to business
- salary sacrifice and is this an option for you?
- in the lead up to the end of the financial year how car dealers offer low Interest rates
- government grants and how they may be an option to assist in business growth.
- current trends with vehicle, plant and machinery sales
If you are looking for short term unsecured finance for any worthwhile business purpose we have access to a number of funders that provide various options. With a simple application process and terms from as little as 3 months up to 24 months, let me know if this is something that you are considering?
As always if we can help with any aspect of your finance or you know of someone that would benefit from our services please do not hesitate to contact us at our nearest location to discuss.
Enjoy the read!
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter June 2018
Centrepoint Finance is proud to become a major business partner of the Purple Bombers in Season 2018.
Managing Director Stephen Day, said “ in deciding to partner with the Purple Bombers we looked at the opportunity from a number of perspectives. Firstly, an alignment with our own key values, the ability to promote our business to an often undervalued market segment and our desire to support an organisation with the ability to make a real difference to people lives.”
Centrepoint Finance provides equipment finance broking services across the Country (predominantly to the business sector) as well as consumer loans, commercial and residential property lending and rank as one of the largest businesses of its type in Australia.
“We hope that Members of the Purple Bombers and their extended families will afford us the opportunity to discuss their needs in the areas we operate and take advantage of the knowledge, expertise and advice we can provide Stephen said”
You can find out more about the Purple Bombers here.
26/03/2018 – Welcome to our quarterly newsletter.
In this edition we take a look at:
- whether one Bank is the best option for all your finance needs?
- the new ‘safe harbour’ legislation regarding company insolvency
- the new GST requirement placed on purchasers of residential land and new residential subdivisions
- and in our product focus we take a fresh look at Debtor Finance
If you are looking for short term unsecured finance for any worthwhile business purpose we have access to a number of funders that provide various options. With a simple application process and terms up to 12 months let us know if this is something that you are considering?
A reminder that up until June 30, small businesses with an annual combined turnover of less than $10 million can still claim up to $20,000 for individual assets acquired within the income year. If you qualify you can claim as many items as you like, just stay under the $20,000 limit.
As always if we can help with any aspect of your finance or you know of someone that would benefit from our services please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.
Enjoy the read!
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter March 2018
08/01/2018 – In this edition of our Newsletter we take a look at:
- WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR BUSINESS IN THE LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS?
- IF YOUR CONSIDERING IMPORTING EQUIPMENT FROM OVERSEAS WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS?
- DON’T LET SOMEONE TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR EQUIPMENT
- WHAT ARE MARKET CONDITIONS LOOKING LIKE IN VARIOUS INDUSTRIES AND ASSET CLASSES
- AND FINALLY WE HAVE SOME FUN IN OUR REGULAR HORSING AROUND SECTION
If we can help with any aspect of your finance or you know of someone that would benefit from our services please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.
Finally as Christmas is fast approaching we wish you and your family all the best for a safe Christmas and a happy New Year.
Enjoy the read!
Centrepoint Finance Quarterly Newsletter December 2017
03/11/2017 – The Centrepoint Finance Group received further accolades this week when it was awarded the Bank Of Queensland’s “National Trade Finance Broker of The Year” award at their National awards night held at the Sirromet Winery.
Commenting after the award Centrepoint Finance CEO Steve Day said “Trade finance, in particular the import and funding of new plant and equipment (without the need for additional security), is an area we excel in and BOQ are a valued partner in delivering outstanding results for our clients”
You can find out more about the Trade Finance options available from Centrepoint Finance here.
Pictured from left to right are Brendan White, Group Executive, BOQ Business. Stephen Day, Chief Executive Officer, Centrepoint Finance. Ian Elkner, Chief Operating Officer, Centrepoint Finance and Bob Dodd, Head of Equipment and Cash Flow Finance, BOQ Finance.