Equipment Finance solutions that can help take your business to the next level!
Since 1982 we have helped thousands of businesses achieve their goals by providing Equipment Finance solutions that help their businesses grow. We do this by taking the time to get to know them and then providing value added services in a cost effective and timely manner.
Whether it’s as a sounding board for a new idea, help with a business plan, sourcing Equipment Finance or any other Business Finance requirements we want to become your trusted finance partner.
Our Financing Options
We offer a wide range of financing options from major and boutique financiers for vehicles, trucks and trailers, plant and machinery, renewables (solar, lighting etc.), earthmoving and construction, mining, imported equipment plus many other equipment types including:
- Security equipment
- Telephone systems
- Commercial LCD display panels and audio visual
- Computer hardware and related IT with software component up to 25% of total “package”
- Gaming and poker machines
- POS systems
- Dental equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Medical and ophthalmic equipment (inc. medical & pharmacy refrigeration units)
- Office equipment
- Scientific equipment
- Laser levelling equipment
- Sensormatic retail security systems
- Digital video & still cameras – Professional quality (Professional Photography requirements only)
- Cleaning machines
- Industrial sweeper machines
- Forklifts and materials handling equipment
- GPS tracking equipment
- Gymnasium equipment
- Plotter printers
- Wood chippers/stump grinders
- Golf carts
- Commercial laundry equipment
- Ride on mowers
- Commercial kitchen equipment
- Water filtration
Why Choose us?
Our aim is to build long term relationships with our clients by providing them with expertise and access to a wide range of Equipment Finance Products. This experience and product range through our locations across Australia enables us to be able to offer you:
- Structured Equipment Finance transactions that are suited to your business requirements;
- Additional options compared to what one financier can provide. We have access to a wide range of Financiers include core financiers (the major Bank’s) and a number of boutique lenders who specialise in assets that a Bank would generally not finance without additional security. We can provide finance for most assets used by businesses.
- The ability to be able to fund equipment that would typically require additional security;
- In most cases we can free up security held to be better used for core banking requirements.
We are also proud to be a member of the Commercial Asset Finance Brokers Association “CAFBA”. CAFBA is the peak professional body of the Commercial and Equipment Finance Industry and membership ensures our client’s that we are adhering to ongoing education requirements.