We can take the stress out of buying a new car – and save you dollars!
Centrepoint has recently teamed up with a car buying service that has dealers competing for your business – and the good news is that it is obligation free.
What does our car buying service offer?
- Superior quotation and tender technology – connect with a car buying network and benefit from the fleet pricing usually only available to company’s purchasing large numbers of vehicles;
- No running around from dealership to dealership. No high pressure salespeople, No wondering whether the price you are being quoted is a good deal;
- Professional, unbiased advice on new vehicles, service and even the sale of your old wheels;
- Complete concierge service, covering sales agreements, tax invoices and 100% online trade-ins;
- Free delivery Australia wide, with a full tank of fuel.
How does it work?
- We refer you to our car buying service;
- Our car buying service contacts you and discusses options for the make, model and accessories of the vehicle you are considering;
- The car buying service then tenders out your requirements to the market and forwards a response to you, usually within 4 hour;.
- If you are happy with the quote and it is accepted, the car is ordered; and
- Once the car is ready and payment has been settled, the car buying service arranges delivery to your address (with a full tank of fuel).
What about finance?
- We discuss finance and repayment options available to you based on the vehicle you are purchasing;
- We then arrange for an application to be submitted to the most appropriate financier that meets your requirements; and
- Subject to approval, we settle with the car buying service and your new vehicle is ready for delivery (we can arrange finance prior to the car being ordered, so that you have peace of mind).
If you are looking to purchase a car, please make contact so that we can arrange an obligation-free quote.