Welcome to our quarterly newsletter.
In this edition we take a look at:
- Up to $1M of business lending maybe available to you under the Government’s Phase 2 SME Guarantee Scheme available to 30th June 2021
- If you are looking to import equipment we take a look at ways to take the hassle out of importing equipment with our finance and service options
- Update on the Fuel Credit Rates and the scheme effective from 1st February 2021
- How you can release your adventurous spirit with our consumer finance options
- We take a look at the changes to insolvency laws that came into effect from the 1st January 2021
- And finally, we take a look at the latest remarketing report issued by Slattery’s Asset Advisory
Also a reminder that the Instant Asset Write Off is still available and this tax benefit allows eligible businesses to purchase eligible new and used assets (including multiple assets), and claim the full cost as an instant tax deduction for each asset purchased.
With a number of suppliers currently experiencing a shortage of stock and delivery delays if you are considering the purchase of equipment or a vehicle before the end of the financial year, now might be the ideal time to discuss your finance requirements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any finance needs you have.
Enjoy the read!